For this activity, 2 external researchers were hired and their work responsibilities was divided into two phases: first, the preparation of a basic study and the second, making recommendations for adopting policies for youth employment.
The following topics are included in the study:
- Contextualization: building the identity of young people in a complex society, youth and social cohesion;
- Terminological delineations: youth employment, youth participation, youth inclusion, sustainable employability, social-emotional decision-making, local development;
- Policies for youth employment and good practices in international and European documents;
- Strategic documents for young people and previous research on the topic in Macedonia;
- Concluding observations.
The three sets of recommendations for youth employment include a total of 21 recommendations on the following topics:
- General recommendations for youth employment in Macedonia;
- Youth employment and local development in Macedonia;
- Youth employment for socio-economic inclusion of young people in Macedonia.